- Paper Presentation at the 2019 Society for the History of Children and Youth Conference
- Past and Present: Advocating for Rural Education
- Pleased to announce two awards…..
- New SSHRCC Insight Grant – “Talking Back to Victoria: Parental Advocacy for Rural Education in British Columbia, 1920 to the Present”
- Two New Publications – Embodiment in Education and Families without Schools
Monthly Archives: March 2017
The Problem(s) with Adult Constructions of Children’s Vulnerability – Lessons for the History of Sexuality and Sexual Health
I’ve published a new article in the March 2017 issue of the Canadian Historical Review (http://www.utpjournals.press/doi/abs/10.3138/chr.3564) that employs the concept of “social age” to interrogate adult constructions of children’s vulnerability, particular in the realm of sexuality and sexual health. Historically, … Continue reading