- Past and Present: Advocating for Rural Education
- Pleased to announce two awards…..
- New SSHRCC Insight Grant – “Talking Back to Victoria: Parental Advocacy for Rural Education in British Columbia, 1920 to the Present”
- Two New Publications – Embodiment in Education and Families without Schools
- Oxford Bibliographies in Childhood Studies article “History of Childhood in Canada” has just gone live!
Monthly Archives: June 2018
I am so delighted to be the 2018 recipient of two awards from affiliated committees of the Canadian Historical Association (CHA). As a former postdoctoral student of the late Dr. Neil Sutherland, a trailblazer in the history of children and … Continue reading
New SSHRCC Insight Grant – “Talking Back to Victoria: Parental Advocacy for Rural Education in British Columbia, 1920 to the Present”
My new research project, which returns to the archival records of the Elementary Correspondence School in British Columbia’s early twentieth century, has been funded by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRCC). The project will fund graduate … Continue reading