- New Paper in Progress: “Dreamers at a Distance: Rural Girlhood and the Promise of Education, BC, Canada, 1930-1950”
- Paper Presentation at the 2019 Society for the History of Children and Youth Conference
- Past and Present: Advocating for Rural Education
- Pleased to announce two awards…..
- New SSHRCC Insight Grant – “Talking Back to Victoria: Parental Advocacy for Rural Education in British Columbia, 1920 to the Present”
Monthly Archives: November 2019
New Paper in Progress: “Dreamers at a Distance: Rural Girlhood and the Promise of Education, BC, Canada, 1930-1950”
In preparation for travelling to Leiden, The Netherlands for the upcoming European Social Sciences History Conference (ESSHC) in March, 2019, I’ve been working on a new paper focused on the history of girls in rural British Columbia. This paper offers … Continue reading