Here is the farewell newsletter from Mr. Dosdall. One wonders if his replacement will do the newsletter as well, or if this exercise will fall to the wayside. One hopes that the newsletter will continue.Download file
- Download December 7th issue.
- Download November 20th issue.
- Download November 23rd issue.
- Download November 16th issue.
- November 9th, 2007 issue of the deputy’s newsletter.Download file
- November 2nd, 2007 issue of the deputy’s newsletter.Download file
- October 26th issue. Download file
- The October 19th issue has a front pager on ‘achievement visits’ by the new supers. Also noted is the Rural Education conference.Download file
- In the October 12th edition of the Deputy Minister’s newsletter he reviews the district visits by the new superintendents of achievement. Also noted is the application deadline for the Premier’s Awards for Excellence in Teaching. Download file
- The October 5th issues summarizes seven points of effective teaching and ends up with an invitation to apply for the November 30th government teachers’ congress. Download file.
- Sept. 28th issue features Strong Start and Rural Education. Download file
- This week’s message is healthy schools. Download the Sept. 14th issue.
- The Sept. 7th newsletter is part of an opening salvo in the FSA wars -new tests, new scoring system, and more work for teachers at the local level. Read all about it here.
- August 31, 2007 Download file
- August 24, 2007 Download file
- August 17, 2007 Download file
Past years’ newsletters can be found here.