UBC Nursing Undergraduate Society

Nursing takes on the Sun Run

UBC NURSING took on the Vancouver Sun Run on April 23, 2017. The 10km route would through Downtown Vancouver and…

The amended Nursing Undergraduate Society Constitution

On October 31, 2016 the members of the Nursing Undergraduate Society voted in favour of the amended constitution. The breakdown…

NUS Constitution Referendum

Hello Dolphins! As you may already know, by a resolution of NUS Council, a referendum has been called amend the…

AGM

Dolphins unite! The NUS Council is calling an Annual General Meeting for October 3, 2016 from 12:05-12:55pm in the Psyche…

Orientation is just around the corner…

Welcome New Dolphins, I don’t know about you, but I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of…

Fall 2016 Information Sessions

Hi Dolphins, I hope you are all easing back into school nicely. I first want to thank all of you…

Education Opportunity – Fraser Valley Aboriginal Children & Family Services Society

To all current and incoming health professional students: The University of British Columbia’s Division of Health Care Communication, in partnership…

Orientation volunteering

CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS! Hanging around Vancouver this August? Help us welcome the incoming BSN Class of 2018 with Orientation 2016….

‘Undergrad to Grad’ event

Hey Dolphins, The Science Undergraduate Society (SUS) is hosting an event called “Undergrad to Grad: What I Wish I Knew.”…

Update!

Hello Dolphins, We hope you are all enjoying your term break. A couple announcements from your NUS Team! A welcome…

© 2017 UBC Nursing Undergraduate Society. Theme by Anders Norén.