Hi Dolphins,
I hope you are all easing back into school nicely. I first want to thank all of you who helped out with our last info sessions in July. 
There will likely be 3 more information sessions held for prospective students in September & November and we are looking for some volunteers! 
What does it entail: you will speak for a brief period about the program from a student life perspective – how did you adjust to the program, how does it impact your family and social life, how can you get involved etc. You will be there to provide tips for the prospective students and answers some of their questions.

When:

1. Wednesday,  September 14  7:00 – 8:30 p.m.  G279
  2. Thursday,  November 3  7:00 -8:30 p.m.   G279
  3. Wednesday,  November 9   2:00 -3:30 (likely G279)
If you are interested in helping out please click here and fill your name in under the date or dates you are available for. If you are free for multiple days but only want to help once please indicate that in the column “# of times I would like to participate”. If you are unsure of your clinical hours yet please put an X under that column. You may also include, although not required, if there is something about your particular circumstance that might provide a different perspective (i.e. have children, come from a non-science background etc).
I look forward to working with you! Please do not hesitate to send an email to kendra.schiissler@alumni.ubc.ca if you have any questions.
Kendra
P.R & Media Coordinator