Thanks to all of the students who have given me permission to link to or upload their final assignments! It was a pleasure working with this class – thanks very much for all of the thoughtful discussion and some creative and knoweldgeable projects! Sehdeep Kaur says that she is seeing this blog as just a beginning of a project that she intends to continue with, so if anyone knows of major OA initiatives in India, please post a comment on her blog.
- Gabriela Andaur. Latin America history research
- Helen Brown. Open access resources in education
- Dan Gillean. OSS/OA
- Sehdeep Kaur. Some open access initiatives: India
- Ebony Magnus. Open data
- Elyse Neufeld. Chemistry OA resources
- Eva Quintana. A guide to Spanish Language Open Access Journals on Library Studies