As part of the CTLT Institute I had the pleasure of co-faciliating a workshop on Learning Portfolios with Tara Ivanochko an Instructor in Earth Ocean and Atmospheric Sciences and Director of Environmental Science. The workshop was a great opportunity to discuss examples of learning portfolios and their value in higher-education.
- Session Presentation, Learning Portfolios: Inquiry, Reflection and Integration
- Rubrics shared from the session (Shared by Jason Penner)
- Catalyst For Learning, ePortfolio Site, includes the IRI framework and aligned case-studie
- Green Guide #10 The Portfolio Process, Eileen M. Herteis and Nicola Simmons, Copy in CTLT Resource Room
- The Learning Portfolio: a Powerful Idea for Significant Learning