The Psi Blog is always looking for great content and new stories to feature. If you’re a member of the UBC Psychology community and would like to become a contributor, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This content is a built-in online portfolio that you can refer to years down the road
- Your content might lead to future opportunities, speaking engagements, or being quoted as an expert
- Contributors must be UBC Psychology faculty, students, staff, alumni or friends
- Topic is relevant and related to psychology
- Short but sweet: 300-600 words is best
- Keep it conversational
- Pictures help tell the story
- Include short, 1-2 sentence author bio
- Have fun with it!