This is an advanced methodology course balanced across the history, materiality, practice, and theory of videography and videoethnography. The course focuses on video data collection and analysis with assignments that accommodate students’ research interests and projects. While photography, filmography, and videography have been central to ethnography since the nineteenth century, the course also addresses mobile media and technologies that introduce profound questions of ethics and protocols. This section of EDCP 510 emphasizes micro-video, micro-analysis, and a particular type of qualitative reasoning and empirical analysis informed by actor-network theory (ANT) and object-oriented ontology (OOO).
- Policy Analysis, the latest in a book titled Methods of Analysis
- Psyentific Analysis, the latest in a book titled Methods of Analysis
- Phenomenological Analysis, New Draft for Methods of Analysis
- Environmental Analysis, New Draft for Methods of Analysis
- Spiritual Analysis, New Draft for Methods of Analysis