Philip H. White Chair in Urban Land Economics
Sauder School of Business
University of British Columbia
Telephone: 604-822-8480 (Office)
Lee, Sanghoon, Seung Hoon Lee, and Jeffrey Lin. n.d. “The Well-Being of Nations: Estimating Welfare from International Migration.” Forthcoming at International Economic Review
“China Shock, local credit supply, and the amplified impact on U.S. labor market” with Sung Je Byun and Seung Hoon Lee (Online Appendix) R&R requested from Journal of International Economics
Lee, Sanghoon, and John Ries. n.d. “Noncognitive Skills in Admission Decisions: Impacts on Demographics, Academic Performance, and Labour Market Outcomes.”
- Lee, Sanghoon, and Jeffrey Lin. 2017. “Natural Amenities, Neighbourhood Dynamics, and Persistence in the Spatial Distribution of Income.” The Review of Economic Studies 85 (1): 663–694.
- Holmes, Thomas J, Wen-Tai Hsu, and Sanghoon Lee. 2014. “Allocative Efficiency, Mark-Ups, and the Welfare Gains from Trade.” Journal of International Economics 94 (2): 195–206.
- Lee, Sanghoon, and Qiang Li. 2013. “Uneven Landscapes and City Size Distributions.” Journal of Urban Economics 78: 19–29.
- Lee, Sanghoon, John Ries, and C Tsuriel Somerville. 2013. “Repairs under Imperfect Information.” Journal of Urban Economics 73 (1): 43–56.
- Holmes, Thomas J, and Sanghoon Lee. 2012. “Economies of Density versus Natural Advantage: Crop Choice on the Back Forty.” Review of Economics and Statistics 94 (1): 1–19.
- Holmes, Thomas J, and Sanghoon Lee. 2010. “Cities as Six-by-Six-Mile Squares: Zipf’s Law?” In Agglomeration Economics, 105–131. University of Chicago Press.
- Lee, Sanghoon. 2010. “Ability Sorting and Consumer City.” Journal of Urban Economics 68 (1): 20–33.
- Lee, Sanghoon. 2007. “The Timing of Signaling: To Study in High School or in College?” International Economic Review 48 (3): 785–807.
- Holmes, Thomas J, Wen-Tai Hsu, and Sanghoon Lee. 2010. “Plants and Productivity in Regional Agglomeration.”
- Lee, Sanghoon, and Seung Dong You. 2011. “The Price-to-Income Ratio and the Quality of Life.”