• Go to class! I learned more in class than on my own for this course.
Tips for success
• You have to buy Launchpad to do the weekly pre reading assignments
• The weekly pre reading assignments are really short and easy. Do not stress about them
• Exams are first done individually and then done as a group.
• If you’re in Dr Smith’s class, clicker marks are participation based so don’t worry about getting them wrong.
• Important: Keep up with your pre readings.
• Even if you take notes on a computer, bring a pen because there are hand-in at the end of the lecture assignments.
• It’s hard to get a good seat. Come to class on time.
• There are unfortunately no old exams available to study from. Dr Smith does give you a mock exam though.
Suggested professor: Dr Karen Smith