Music: Uplifting lyrics

I like songs with meaningful lyrics that warm your heart. Here are some songs that put a smile on my face and hopefully will put one on yours too. These are great to listen while studying!

A cheerful and upbeat song with uplifting lyrics that I like listening to over and over again . Click CC for english subtitles. My favourite lines:

“I know you always got my back and I always got you right back. From now on, I’ll always be by your side even if the world turns against you. “

I cried when I watched this video. I watched it so many times and then ran to hug my mom. Oh I wish that no mom has to go through what the mom in video had to 🙁

Hong Jin Young’s song “Cheer Up” is exactly what you need on a day you’ve met an obstacle or experienced failure. Cute father-daughter love alert <3

Bumkey’s “My Everything” is about how “everyday is happiness” because simply being with those you love is joy.

The lyrics of “Sky Blue Coat” were written by the couple together, one of them composed the music and the two of them say it together. She was wearing a sky blue coat when they met for the first time. How adorable!

https://youtu.be/XGo_RotGga0

Enjoy listening! Please let me know if you would like to see more posts like this!