Category to select: B. T-GEM
Due on Friday of Week 9.
Select a challenging concept in your field.
- State how you know it is a challenge for students (eg. practice, student tests, and research on misconceptions).
- Plan a 3-step T-GEM cycle for this challenging concept in your field. Use a visual to assist in showing the plan.
- Select an appropriate digital technology that may work for this concept (does not have to be the software above; can contribute a new resource such as a different simulation).
1. Share the above in the T-GEM discussion forum. Post in advance of the respond by date.
2. Comment on two of your peers’ plans with further questions by Friday of Week 9. Check the Calendar.
3. You may also with to copy your plan and reflect on the questions above for your final TELE design assignment (option 2).
Posted by jwlewis on July 29, 2017
Posted by Allen Wideman on July 14, 2017
Posted by momoe on
Posted by Nathan Lott on July 13, 2017
Posted by Wanyi Wong on July 12, 2017
Posted by Gary Ma on
Posted by Kirsten Ocoin on
Posted by YooYoung on July 11, 2017
Posted by seanturn on
Posted by Derek Cowan on
Posted by Andrew Yeung on July 10, 2017
Posted by Jocelynn Mortlock on
Posted by Cristina Leo on
Posted by baljeet gill on
Posted by Sarah Winkler on
Posted by Natalie Roberts on July 9, 2017
Posted by Michael Hengeveld on
Posted by DANIELLE PETERS on
Posted by Michelle Furlotte on March 5, 2017
Posted by STEPHANIE IVES on March 4, 2017
Posted by Joshua Elsdon on March 3, 2017
Posted by haneefa corbie on
Posted by jessica holder on
Posted by tyler kolpin on
Posted by allison kostiuk on March 2, 2017