In this web folio, you will find information regarding ENGL 301, introduction to my academic and professional interests, and consolidated access to my assignments for this course.
1. Home – A little introduction to my web folio, and some info about what can be found here.
2. ENGL 301 – A description of UBC’s ENGL 301 course, and my expectations for it during the beginning of the Winter 2019 semester.
3. Bio – A more detailed introduction to myself. Here I talk about my academic interests and my hopes of improving my writing ability.
4. Blog – A collection of reflections that detail my progress throughout ENGL 301.
5. Application Package – A job application package for the position of Settlement Practitioner at the non-profit organization, S.U.C.C.E.S.S.
6. Resume – My online resume showcasing my skills, education and work history.
7. Best Works – A selection of my best assignments completed over the course of ENGL 301.
8. LinkedIn – Link to my LinkedIn profile here.