Greetings, interdisciplinary enthusiasts!
We look forward to seeing you at the next Interdisciplinary Community of Practice (ICoP) meeting. At this meeting, we will look ahead to the 2013/2014 school year:
- Mix strategies: Natalie Baloy (UBC Mix Coordinator) will discuss how you can develop your own interdisciplinary events and partnerships using Mix strategies
- Interdisciplinary teaching techniques: We will explore how to adapt teaching and discussion techniques to interdisciplinary learning settings
- ICoP next year: You’ll meet Victoria Wood (College of Health Disciplines), the new co-facilitator for the ICoP with Hanae Tsukada from CTLT, and we’ll discuss topics for ICoP meetings in 2013/2014
- Networking: And there will be ample time for cross-disciplinary networking!
Here are the event details:
- Date: Thursday, April 25th
- Time: 10am-12pm
- Location: Room 2.22 in the Centre for Teaching, Learning, and Technology (Irving K. Barber Learning Centre)
- Please bring: Colleagues or someone you’d like to meet from another discipline, and interdisciplinary ideas for next year
- Please register: http://events.ctlt.
See you there!
Natalie, Hanae, and Victoria