As the tradition follows, the UBC-PDA would like to invite you for our annual trip to Whistler. We’ll be arriving in Whistler early on Saturday, March 28th to enjoy a full day on the gorgeous mountains in Whistler. Whether you’d like to ski/snowboard/cross country, there will be something for everyone! Saturday night we’ll have a potluck dinner at the lodge, and Sunday we’ll hit the slopes for another day of skiing/snowboarding!
UBC Whistler lodge, which is located 3 Km south of Whistler Village and within walking distance of the Creekside gondola (for more info go to http://www.ams.ubc.ca/
• Name: FIRST NAME / LAST NAME
• I want to stay at the UBC lodge: YES / NO
• I will pay for my accommodations at the UBC lodge via: email transfer YES / NO
• I will pay for my accommodations at the UBC lodge via cold cash to MIRANDA OR ELISA directly: YES / NO
• MY email address is: ______________________
We require the full payment by Saturday, March 14th. You can pay in full by email transfer to Miranda Kirby (Miranda.Kirby@hli.ubc.ca)
- Re: accommodation, if you are unable to confirm by Saturday, March 14th, you can make a reservation yourself online (Bookings.com) or send an email to the Whistler Lodge booking representative (firstname.lastname@example.org). Private rooms may be available and cost $54/person.
- If you are booking your own accommodation, please leave us your contact details and we’ll let arrange to meet with you on March 28th.
- In the past, car pools were arranged which is the cheapest option so if you have a car and can fit a couple people please let us know. For others interested in taking public transportation, Greyhound or Whistle Shuttle bus can be reasonably cheap when booked in advance.
Pass and equipment info:
You are responsible for purchasing your ski pass and/or equipment rentals. If you purchase an Edge Card online 48 hours in advance you can save up to $20. A 1-day edge card costs $99 versus $119 for regular window ticket rate. For more info: http://
Looking forward to see you all on the 28th of March!
Miranda & Elisa
(604) 682-2344 ext. 62868