- President: Daniel Anstett, Department of Botany
- Vice President Operations: Mriga Das, Department of Zoology
- Vice President External: Helen Neuert, Department of Cellular and Physiological Sciences
- Vice President Communications: Yanina-Yasmin Pesch, Department of Cellular and Physiological Sciences
- Vice President Finances: Deborah Jehu, Physical Therapy
- Vice President Social: Ryan Sweeney, Chemistry
The new PDA executive team is looking forward to planning a lot of events including events highlighting the awesome research by postdocs at UBC, professional development events, and – of course! – fun socials. We want to help everyone make the best of their postdoc experience at UBC.
We are looking back to a very productive year 2018-2019 in which the PDA could grow as an organisation. Highlights of the year 2018-2019 include:
- Three minute postdoc slam
- Postdoc research day 2018
- Career networking night (our first and very successful careers event)
- a lot of fun dinners, socials, hikes…
We are just about to embark on our Whistler trip. Stay tuned for upcoming PDA news and events! Subscribe to our newsletter and follow the PDA on social media. If you want to get involved in the executive team, please contact us.