The University of British Columbia Postdoc Association is looking for volunteers to join as members of the executive team.
As such you would primarily serve as the association’s extension within your department. Help with the orientation of new postdocs, make sure postdocs in your department know they are represented by the association, and help spread the word regarding social activities etc.
Executive team members can also participate in the monthly executive meetings and help shape the association policies and activities.
Currently our members come from the following department, so if the department you’re in is not listed please consider joining us.
- Department of Chemistry
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Department Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Life Sciences Institute
- Department of Computer Sciences
- Michael Smith Laboratories
- Department of Cellular and Physiological Science
- Center for Blood Research
- Division of Respiratory Medicine
If you’re interested in joining as an executive team member please contact us