Semana Santa, VLOG STYLE!

I’ve realized this will be the first time that I am almost a week behind on my two week blog thing. To my defense, editing videos is a lot more work and time consuming than I imagined, and have much more appreciation for the work that goes into a simple video.

Anyways, a few weeks ago was the Mexican version of Spring Break. It’s more like Easter Break (as the majority of the country is Catholic) and most schools get two weeks off. Here at Tec, we got one week off, so many students took this chance to do a bit of travelling. Two of my friends and I decided to head to the beautiful state of OAXACA! All three of us had been at one point or another, but we all felt there was so much to left to see. We did half our week in the city of Oaxaca, and the other half on the other side of the state at the beach. But instead of writing a bunch and posting photos, I’ve spent way too many hours working on a set of four videos that showcase different parts of the week we spent travelling. So without further adieu, here are my videos!

And be nice, this is my first time editing videos 😀