On October 27, 2012 connect with local business people and experts on everything to do with entrepreneurship.
Don’t worry if you haven’t started your business plan, this conference is catered towards all types of entrepreneurs – choose the sessions you’d like to attend throughout the day. We’ve got all topics covered like:
- Conference introduction by Warren Roy, CEO and Founder of Global Relay
- Legal advice by Elaine Tham of Davis LLP and Charmane Sing of Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
- Fundraising by Irfhan Rajani, CEO of Coleco Inc., Robert Napoli, Vice President of First West Capital and Mark Grey, Regional Director of Maple Trade Finance Inc.
- Brand recognition by David Childs of Living Blueprint
- Social responsibility by Suzanne Siemans (Lunapad), Brian Postlewait (Mission Possible), Brian Prenovost (Propellor Social Enterprise Advisors) and more!
For more information on the conference agenda or to read all about our presenters, click here.
To end your day, we’ve invited Peter Legge, Chairman and CEO of Canada Wide Media, to share his wisdom and inspiration on how he grew his start-up to a multimillion dollar media giant.
Register here to take advantage of this exciting conference. Your ticket includes full lunch and two breaks.
There are also chances to win Canada Wide Media gift baskets and a grand prize of a 1 to 2-day professional development executive education seminar from Sauder Executive Education (valued at $1,295)!
Explore what entrepreneurship means to you and take the plunge!