Resume – Cynthia Li
Vancouver, BC. firstname.lastname@example.org & (604) 822 – 2211
Acceptance as a technical policy writer in hopes of a position to gain experience and grow in the workplace.
Attendant, Dazzling Cafe; Richmond, BC – 2018
- Greeting and communicating with guests
- Working POS system
- Calm and efficient in busy and fast-paced environments
- Multitasking with accuracy
- Resolving difficulties and finding solutions.
Volleyball referee; Calgary, AB & Vancouver, BC
- Time management
- Taking initiative
- Resolving conflict in games
- Coordinating with fellow referees and others to manage warm ups, timeouts and the game.
Sales, London drugs; Calgary, AB — August 2015 – August 2016
- Sales, cashier and stock clerk
- Answering of calls, carry out customer service duties
- Processing of transactions
- Keeping track of sales and items
Teacher, Harmony music school; Calgary, AB — March 2014 – July 2015
- Worked independently to create curriculum and coordinated with parents and director
- Communication with all ages
- Ability to teach and lead
- Planning skills, organized, patient, reliable.
- Bronze medallion and cpr a from life saving society – 2011
- School of Alberta ballet —2008 – 2014
- Volleyball referee level 1 certification —2016
- Tri-council Policy Statement: Ethical conduct for research involving humans course on research ethics (tcps 2: core) certificate — 2017
- University of British columbia — BA, 2021
- Calgary public library — 2011 – 2012
- Tom baines school — 2011 – 2013
- School of Alberta ballet — 2012 – 2013
- The homeless drop in centre — 2012 – 2014
- Red certificate for piano solo at the Calgary kiwanis music festival
- ISTD in celebration of 2012 olympics through School of alberta ballet
- Distinct honour at istd for modern dance exam
- Intermediate imperial classical ballet & modern examinations certificate
Available upon request.