Family programs at Kitsilano Neighbourhood House start this week! Located just 25 minutes away from UBC by bus, the House offers five programs, four in their Kitsilano location and one, “My tween and me parenting program”, on the UBC Point Grey campus:
- Family FUNdamentals program for parents with children 3 & 4: 6 sessions from Jan. 20 to Feb. 24, 1-2:30 p.m., $20/$15 Family Membership.
- Expressive Art Group for Newcomer Pre-Teens (aged 9 – 12): 8 sessions from Jan. 20 to March 10, 4-5:30 p.m., $30/$20 Family Membership
- Multicultural Women Support Program: 9 sessions from Jan. 23 to March 20, 10 a.m.-noon, $15/$10 Individual Membership
- My Tween and me parenting program for parents with children 7 – 12 years old: 8 sessions from Jan. 24-March 14, 10 a.m.-noon, $15/$10 Individual Membership. Location: Acadia Park Commons Block (2707 Tennis Crescent)
- Food Skills for Newcomer Families: 6 sessions from Feb. 6-March 13, 5-8 p.m., $15/$10 Individual MembershipAll programs provide free child minding and snacks.
The Kitsilano Neighbourhood House is located at 2305 West 7th Ave., Vancouver. For more details, please see the attached posters.
If you are interested in participating, please contact Patricia Paz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-736-3588 ext. 128. If you are in need of a subsidy please contact Patricia Paz for a subsidy application.