About ACSA

Hello!

My name is Eustacia and I’m your ACSA president for the 2017-2018 academic year. As president, I’m a big advocate of ACSA and here’s why: although Co-op is already such an enriching experience, with ACSA you get the opportunity to enhance that even further with a genuine community!

My first experience with ACSA was as a mentee in their flagship Mentorship program the same year I got accepted into co-op. My mentor was an alumni that had previously worked in the Arts Co-op office and was able to give me a lot of insight into the program, applying for jobs, and figuring out my career.

When I became a mentor the following year, I had the opportunity to share everything I learned from my mentor with my own mentee, who enjoyed the experience so much she became my Mentorship Chair this year!

For this coming year, I hope to bring you more career development opportunities, connect with the student body, as well as work to make each co-op student’s experience with the program as enriching and fulfilling as possible.

I look forward to meeting you at ACSA and co-op events alike in the near future!

Eustacia Kwok

2017-2018 ACSA President