External Blog – Business News Network

As a recent Sauderite, I am on the road to learning more about finance. I need access to reliable resources to expand my knowledge and to develop an area of expertise. Premier financial news sites, like the Wall Street Journal and the Economist require annual subscriptions of over $ 100. “Freemium” sites don’t offer much insight, either.

The-Economist

The Economist is a great resource; far too expensive for University students

During my quest for resources I came across a very interesting blog. To my delight, I realized that the BNN’s (Business News Network) blog sections have daily posts on a variety of topics, quite often with a financial focus

BNN’s daily posts provide a regular stream of very useful information. At my current level of education, the quality of the information I receive is still a priority. BNN’s blogs may not be at par with the Wall Street Journal or its likes. However, the quantity of information and the insights that BNN’s blogs provide is welcome.

th9K1CVDJ7

Business News Network – My Newest Preferred Resource

BNN’s blogs have exposed me to ideas, discussions and topics I have never come across. Through these blogs I can now learn much about finance and related topics. As I continue my Sauder journey, I can be rest assured that I have access a valuable and reliable resource.

Links

• http://www.bnn.ca/Blogs.aspx