The Road Ahead #6

On the road ahead I will be sticking with my prior analysis of soy prices rising a little bit more and corn prices taking a tumble. As of right now, there has been some slight unrest in the soy prices with them taking a slight drop on the Sunday. However, I need to remain confident. In fact, I will be taking a long position in the morning to add to my current long contract. I do really want to get back into the wheat market after it treated me so well for so long, but I simply cannot find any real trend through my technical analysis. Others are saying that the continuation pattern will happen, but I simply feel that it has ended due to the lack of the wave pattern. The candlestick analysis is not showing me anything too definitive and any move that I make would simply be a mix of guess work and hope that the wave happens…

I feel that if the wave had continued, it would have already done so by now and as such, I will be staying out of wheat for until I am more certain. For those of you brave enough to stick with a pattern, go with a short… but be warned.