Uncategorized

Apple Pay-A response to Danny Jung’s Blog Post

Apple Pay-A response to Danny Jung’s Blog Post by ArjunKochhar

Today I read a post by my classmate Danny about “Apple Pay”. Apple pay is the newest feature launched by Apple Inc. Apple pay allows the customer to make debit and credit purchases using their IPhone’s and IPad’sapple pay.

I totally agree with my fellow classmate that it was a great decision by the company to start with mobile phone transactions. Apple looks to digitize the world through apple pay and replace the credit and debit transactions at ATM’S or credit card terminals. Big retail outlets like Nike, Aeropostale etc. and food joints like Subway, McDonalds have said that they will adopt usage of Apple Pay.

This would help the customers as now they would not have to carry their debit or credit cards everywhere with them. They can make payments easily through their IPhone. Apple pay requires the fingerprint of the owner of the device before making any transaction. This shows that Apple pay is a safe and secure way of making transactions. I personally believe that apple pay is great innovative feature launched by apple and this would change the way transactions take place in the modern world.

References-

“Danny Jung’s Blog.” Danny Jungs Blog. Web. 6 Nov. 2014. <https://blogs.ubc.ca/djung/2014/10/05/apple-pay/>.

Story written by ArjunKochhar

Be the first to leave a comment!