Bio

As a passionate learner and creator, I am excited to share my journey with you. After completing my first undergraduate degree in Media Studies at UBC, I am now pursuing my Bachelor of Computer Science, driven by my interest in technology and product improvement. I have gained experience in communications and marketing, working for a software company and utilizing my skills in communication design and visual creation to create user-oriented branding strategies and asset packages for local companies. Currently, I am on a co-op term as a web developer, further expanding my skills in the tech industry.

Aside from my academic and professional pursuits, I am also passionate about my hobbies and activities, including skiing, indoor climbing, and spending time with my dog Billie. Overcoming initial challenges and discomfort in pursuing these interests as an adult has taught me resilience and the value of enjoying the process of learning. I got my dog in 2020 and have spent time raising and training her, participating in obedience dog sports and enjoying off-leash walks in Pacific Spirit Park.

I am looking forward to reading everyone’s work this term and getting to know each other better. Thank you for joining me on this journey!