Goals

During my program, I have the following goals:

1. (one goal for school)

As a dispatch student represent of my university, I want to do my best all things in Vancouver even like travel included study.

Especially, because I came here through GCCP program in school,  I am under an obligation to participate and study harder.

Also, I must never bring disgrace on my university such as a bad action.

2. (one goal for personal growth)

Actually, The main purpose to apply of GCCP program is to improve my english skill. I had no  experience to study english in abroad. So when I was young, I hoped that study english and experience new things in other countries. After all, I became a

university student and I catched a chance to study english to go abroad. Of course I chose GCCP program without hesitation.

I want to experience about new cultures, languages and customs. Also, I want to make lots of different foriegn friends here.

3. (one other goal related to your experience in the program)

I want to grow more mature like real adult. Actually this is my first time to live alone without my family. So I want to learn in wide world living alone life and more get grower than before. Also through various class like bussiness, critical thinking, interculture and marketing I can learn much of knowledge.