#1 About me

Hello. How are you?

My name is Nakyoung Lee from South Korea. Just call me Alice.

I am a second year in Seoul Woman’s University in Korea.

My main major is public administrantion and my second major is english language.

Especially, I’m interested in diplomatic field. So I want to be a great diplomat represent

of Korea like Hillary Clinton. My role model is Hillary Clinton, Secretary of States.

Resume

1. Internship in Kepco (Korea company)

http://www.kepco.co.kr/

I had worked in Kepco as a internship during 2011 winter vacation. Actually I was just 20 years old in that time, I had many hardship in company.I mainly worked in department of customer service and searched the information. I had no social experience before than. So If I dealed with much of tasks, I always made trouble at first time. I was too nervous because that internship was my first organized social experience. Finally, I successfully achieved all internship. Also I could learn lots of things especailly organized company life and work through this experience.

2. Summer Mission trip in Philippines(international volunteer)

When I became 20years old, I went to mission trip to Philippines in summer vacation. Actually, this mission trip was most important event in our church. So many people had prepared before 3months. I did a performance in there. K-pop was very useful to mission because it was so famous in Philippine too. Also K-pop was valuable to deliver Korea music and culture. I performed a dance whose girl’s generation, gangnam style and 4minute’s song. So due to K-pop, many people could gather in there. Our Philippines summer mission was very successful. I decided to go to mission trip every year whatever may happen. It was so impressive and meaningful experience to me.

3. Academic activity – The department of State Conference in university

This is my university club activity. My major is pretty related to government work and nation. So we held a department of state conference in every year. We selected a main topic and made a conference like a interesting play. Our pervious topic was about nuclear energy. Even if the topic was quite serious and hard to understand, we made conference like play. So it was not bored. I played an important part as a Knowledge and Economy Minister. I learned lots of thing through this experience.