Blog Comments #1 “Get Mobile, Get Rich”

This is a response to a post published by  classmate Logangraham. The blog link is https://blogs.ubc.ca/logangraham/2011/10/21/get-mobile-get-rich/

I am totally with the principle Logangraham raised, “prepare for change and structure for flexibility, because nothing ever stays the same.” Some people say that the innovation of technology guides people’s demand. That is true because our demand trend changes every time when a big innovation shows up. For example, when PC came to the world, people rushed to buy PC. When smart phone came to the world, people started to abandon simple phone. But I think it is actually people’s demand that stimulates the innovation of technology. It can be said that when people’s demand tranforms into a tangible commodity or an innovation, people will rush to purchase what they demand.

Although currently mobility is a fad, preparing for change is essential for businessmen to take care of and grasp the future fad because people’s demand cannot be constrained by technological mobility for a long time. Demand is expanding all the time. However, based on the current situation, “Get mobile, get rich” is doable! Quoted from Logangraham, “wise future business people, take note. Here’s a fad for you!”

1 Response to Blog Comments #1 “Get Mobile, Get Rich”

1. Logan says:

That’s an interesting perspective that I hadn’t considered. In fact, I think you’re right… we demand something, and when it is created, we flock towards it, only creating an illusion that the product had been created BEFORE we demanded it. It’s philosophical business!

Thanks for commenting!