Everything I am made of : I am from…

All the things that I am made from :

I am from love, yet love has its own needs

it needs full tommy and something to eat

I am from veggies and fruits … basically I am from the yummy goods

I am from bread and yam, that makes my breakfast from now and then

I am from yogurt that gives me protein to build my muscle and to stay lean

I am from  honey cause my sweet tooth somehow cant be stopped

I am from cheese that makes my tommy stacked

I am from everything that you could consume 😀

Food is love and food is my cure

Give me some new to try and you will see how I will shine

Katerina Vyskotova

Hello everyone! I hope you liked my little poem I tried so much for it to rhyme haha. Let me introduce myself to you. My name is Katerina Vyskotova and I am a fourth year student studying international relations. As you could tell from my poem I love food and various dishes because I believe that in a way they reflect a lot about the country and people . I chose this class because I believe food plays a fundamental role in our lives not only that it is our basic need but also it can reflect our emotional state, physical health or cultural beliefs. There are many messages hidden behind the art of food.

I am very excited to learn and get to know all of you!

To the end a little an interesting fact about me: As a kid whenever I ordered ice-cream I would always compete with everyone around me to finish it first. No matter who it was I always had to be first and I would always be showing off. Dont worry I dont do it anymore now I enjoy my gelato as much as I can. If you love ice cream let me know which flavour is your favourite please I would love to know. 🙂

Katerina

2 thoughts on “Everything I am made of : I am from…

1. Tamara Mitchell

Your poem is so playful and personal, Katerina. I love it! I’m particularly fond of the image of “cheese that makes your tummy stacked” 🙂 Gelatos is delicious! My favorite flavor recently is mango cayenne, but I would happily eat any flavor of gelato that is put in front of me. Welcome to LAST303… Glad to have you in the course!

1. katerina vyskotova Post author

Hola Tamara! I am very happy that you liked my poem :). I have never had a mango cayenne ice-cream I shall try it soon! It sounds so yummy! Thank you so much! I am very excited about the course too!