Blog

Email Message

To: Corbyn Kwan, English 301 Student <naruto01@student.ubc.ca>

From: Aman Johal, English 301 Student <ajohal21@gmail.com>

Date: January 31, 2023

Subject: English 301 Writing Team

Dear Corbyn,

I am reaching out to you to propose you join my English 301 writing team for this semester. Currently I have reached out to James Edralin and Justin Tang and I am hoping you will be the 4th and final member.

I have taken the time to read through your application letter and am impressed by your positive and goal-oriented attitude. It is clear by your past experience you are constantly working towards your goal of being a tech entrepreneur. I feel your academic achievements are reflective of the level of work you put into your assignments. I am excited at the chance to work with a hard worker such as yourself. Furthermore, your skills of being very responsive to messages and completing your takes early make you the ideal team member.

I appreciate your candid response to your weaknesses in your application letter and I am hopeful we can learn from one another. For your reference, please read through my Application Letter and consider this proposal to join my writing team. Please confirm your response by Feb 1st, 2023, I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Aman Johal