Home

Welcome to my Web Folio! I am writing to you from the unceded traditional territories of the Sḵwxw̱ú7mesh (Squamish), Selílwitulh (Tsleil-Waututh), and xwməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam) Nations.

My Web Folio details my educational and professional experience in the field of epidemiology. While a brief timeline of my experience is available publicly through my LinkedIn profile,  this website is meant to provide a more in-depth account of my experience, interests, and learning. 

You are welcome to navigate this website in the order provided by the header, from left to right. Below is a brief summary of each of these pages, and what you can expect from each:

• My ‘About Me‘ page provides some personal details and an overview of my professional experience to date 
  • My ‘Blog‘ page provides different reflections from my semester in English 301 – Technical Writing.
  • My ‘Resume‘ page presents an online version of my resume
  • My ‘Application Package‘ presents full application material for a Senior Epidemiologist position with the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC)
  • My ‘Examples of best work‘ page presents some of my best assignments, revised after submission, throughout the English 301 course
  • Finally, my ‘LinkedIn‘ page provides a link to my online LinkedIn profile

Thank you for visiting my Web Folio ! Feel free to add a comment directly on this website, or email me at aminamoustaqim377@gmail.com with any comments or suggestions.

Best,

Amina Moustaqim-Barrette