Anita Kong's Blog

Information At Your Service

November 15th, 2012 · No Comments

I recently came across a Startup Marketing Blog by Sean Ellis. The blogger, Sean Ellis is the founder and CEO of Qualaroo, a company that helps companies to determine the metrics needed to improve visitor engagement for their websites. This blog provides advice for all categories of marketing. I found it interesting because this site is not just a typical blog; it is produced to serve its readers by addressing their marketing concerns. There is a pop-up reminder that encourages the viewer to comment on blog post ideas. This is effective because Sean communicates his expertise according to what readers want to see.

The layout of the blog is organized and easy to navigate because there are headings for each category. I found that this was effective because it was simple and informative. Sean ties in his own personal experiences in his blog posts and provides recommendations on how they could have been improved. This tactic makes his posts engaging and relatable to readers. In addition, he provides videos to better communicate his ideas.

Overall, I found this blog to be insightful and engaging because the blogger is fully committed to educating his readers.

Tags: Uncategorized

0 responses so far ↓

• There are no comments yet...Kick things off by filling out the form below.