Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Oh the Kardashians. You love them, you hate them, you love to hate them. But one cannot deny that they are smart business women.

In 2010, the Kardashians earned $65 million. That looks likes pennies compared to the profits from 2011. They are smartly using their fame to succeed into new business ventures. With their reality shows, perfumes, and K-Dash clothing line already so successful, the addition of Khloe, Kim, and Kourtney’s Kardashian Kollection for Sears is estimated to rake in between $200-$300 MILLION! A smart busienss move they will be taking is expansion, to countries like the U.K. and Italy.

This business venture actually really impresses me. I just thought they were reality stars that did nothing. I recently started watching the show and when I heard about the Sears deal, I was in complete awe. The Kardashians are using their fame in a beneficial way, so that even if their show is cancelled or people forget about them, they still have other means of income.

Also they are launching an OPI nail polish line. And an expansion from clothing with the Sears brand!

Now I see why the show’s called Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Let the empire grow!

Reference:

http://ca.eonline.com/news/surprise_surprisemdashthe_kardashians/268555