Lei Cao #34327569

I learned many important things about Kpop and Kpop fandom through the process of covering the song. First thing is, through the process of covering the song I recognized that every thing does not come easily, it all comes from hard work and dedication. When we look at kpop star dance and perform on the stage, they looks effortless and they dance so well. I usually think that after I practise three or four times, I can become as good as them. In reality, I find out how hard it is to dance and sing well. They practice all day and night to perform good on stage. Also, now I  understand why a lot of Kpop fans are crazy about Kpop. Not because they looks so handsome and fit, they also put a lot work into it. This make fans love them and respect them. Second  thing is, now I start to appreciate every Kpop idol. Because, for example when people look into an industry, they may think it is easy is do well in this industry. In reality, when you start to do it, it is way harder than you think.  Kpop idol needs to keep fit and also practise everyday, not everybody can persist to it. Third thing is the filming angles in Kpop. When Kpop star filming their Mv, the filming angles always film their face and facial expression perfectly.  The filming angle makes Kpop idol looks even better. When our group is filming the video, we just set the camera at one static place. It does not film every group member’s facial expression very well. Also, I find out my facial expression is awkward in video. Kpop idol not only needs to practise how to dance and sing, they also need to practise to look calm, confident and cool on their faces. They need to practise their facial expression. They needs to look perfect.