Sample Programs

Below is a sample program from BBA for a Collegiate-level Goal-Keeper in the off-season. Her short-term (1-month) goal was to increase muscle mass (gain 1-2 lbs of muscle per month), increase 1 rep max by 5% at the end of each month, and to be able to do 5 unassisted pull-ups by the end of December. Her long-term (6-month) goals included increasing her vertical jump by 2 inches, being able to do 12 more pushups than her starting average, and to be at a good fitness level going into pre-seaon (where more sport and position specific skills will be worked on).

6-month Goal-Keeper Training Calendar

6-month Goal-Keeper Exercises Nov-Apr

Below is a sample program from BBA for a Collegiate-level Forward in the off-season. Her short term (1-month) goals were to be able to do one chin up unassisted, lose 1% body fat and increase flexibility. Her long term (6-month) goals included decrease time by 0.5 seconds on her 40 yard sprint, be able to do 10 more push ups than what she could when she began here at BBA. You can see below how these goals were achieved.

6-Month FWD Monthly Training Program Plan

6-Month FWD Training Program (NOV-APR)

Helping to Achieve Your Goals

If you are interested in improving your Caridorespiratory training or your Flexibility try out these programs.

Cardiorespiratory Workouts

Flexibility Programs

1 thought on “Sample Programs

1. Woooweee is this a training regime if I ever saw one. I am so so thankful to all the wonderful and dedicated staff of BBA. The personalized program I got was total quality. I gained muscle and then refined that muscle to use on the field. I got faster, stronger, and wound up with having a stellar season. If anyone is trying to decide if they should sign up with BBA… DO IT! Please!! You will not regret it!

Can’t thank you enough, BBA!

Mads