Get Motivated

Video

Quotes

The vision of a champion is someone who is bent over, drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion, when no one else is watching.

– Anson Dorrance

I am a member of a team, and I rely on the team, I defer to it and sacrifice for it, because the team, not the individual, is the ultimate champion.

– Mia Hamm

Somewhere behind the athlete you’ve become and the hours of practice and the coaches who have pushed you is a little girl who fell in love with the game and never looked back… play for her.

– Mia Hamm

It’s easy to have faith in yourself and discipline when you’re a winner. But if you want to be a winner you must have faith and discipline even when you’re not a winner.

– Vince Lombardi

They had a chance – until we stepped on the field.

Annonymous

The greatest feeling in the world is when you’re on that soccer field, and you know that your team is going to succeed because you look around and see your 10 best friends playing beside you”

-Annonymous

<– Sabrina’s actual soccer knees

“My knees are TOMBOYS. They get bruised and cut every time I play soccer. I’m proud of them and wear my dresses short. My mother worries I will never marry with knees like that. But I know there’s someone out there who will say to me, ‘I love you. And I love your knees. I want the four of us to grow old together.” Just Do It.

nikewomen.com

“I have THUNDER THIGHS. And that’s a compliment because they are strong, and toned, and muscular. And though they are unwelcome in the petite section, they are cheered on in marathons. Fifty years from now, I’ll bounce a grandchild on my thunder thighs – and then I’ll go out for a run.” Just Do It.

-nikewomen.com

Get to Work!

1 thought on “Get Motivated