Seattle Mariners Advertisiments

If anyone knows baseball, you will understand that the Mariners, although filled with a lot of heart, are a pretty bad baseball team. However, there is hope! They recently signed a large, very expensive deal with one of the best in the game, Robinson Cano. Cano has given a ray of light to Mariners ownership as they now have a reason, other than their great ads, for people to come and watch the games.

cano 1

I have been to many Mariners games, as I am a fan and ball player myself, but the most fun experience the Mariners provide is not within the game at all, it actually comes from their unbelievably good advertising. Although they do not have any all-stars on their team, until now, they certainly have hired a top notch marketing company in “Copacino+Fujikado” who have handled their commercials for over 20 years.

copa fuji

AdWeek posted about these Mariners ads and their new one featuring the very good Robinson Cano. Cano is featured in the ad as if he is always in slow motion and has music following him around in the most cool and awesome way possible, because he is just that good. The add that “Copacino+Fujikado” produced was absolutely phenomenal because it encapsulates the essence and suave of Cano while also providing the humor that most people look for in commercials.

mariners

So if Cano doesn’t bring people to the stands in Seattle through his play, I strongly believe he will bring them to the games through his ad which can be watched HERE.

I ‘Moustache’ a Heineken Light

Excuse my very poor pun on the word moustache, but I feel that those who have a moustache would appreciate it.

Anyways, while browsing through commercials, I cam across a Heineken light commercial in which a rather average looking man, with a very distinct curled moustache, is the main character in a commercial centered around the idea that although his moustache is unconventional there is a time when it will be very appreciated, must like the new Heineken light.

moustache 1

Being a man with blonde facial hair means that I could never grow any sort of moustache without it looking absolutely ridiculous, so this ad enticed me. It got me thinking that if I had a moustache like his I would be like the character who ends up bare-knuckle boxing another man, getting the girl and then sipping on a nice cole, light beer. So then I realize that i could not grow a moustache like that, so I would have to be ‘hip’ in another way, perhaps by drinking the new light beer by Heineken.

moustache boxing

Considering that moustaches are very cool right now the ad makes great sense and appeals to all of those, with or without the ability to grow a moustache, in a very cool way. And linking light beer, which is traditionally not for bare-knuckle boxing men with the guy with the awesome moustache just shows that the beer is a lot more awesome and distinct than any other light beer.

Take a look at the video HERE