Complaint Letter and Response Letter

Complaint Letter

Benson Lin

123 100 Street

Surrey, BC XXX 123

(604)123-4567

July 18th, 2022

Novus Entertainment Inc.

112 E 3rd Ave #300, 

Vancouver, BC V5T 1C8

Dear Novus Customer Service, 

I received a new Internet router on July 10th 2022 from one of the Novus technicians. The technician setup the router and the Internet was working for about a day. Afterwards, I started experiencing outages with my Internet service.

I called the Customer Service Call Centre and Jessica, the customer service agent, attempted to restart my service from her side. However, that did not fix my issue but Jessica suggested that I try to restart my router by unplugging the power from it. The Internet service was restored after restarting my router. But my Internet service stopped working on July 15th, 2022. I have attempted to fix the issue by restarting my router but my service has not been restored. This outage is frustrating as I cannot use my computer or phone at home. I want to request a replacement Internet router as soon as possible to resolve my Internet issues.

My account number is #111-A123123 and please let me know when to expect the replacement router. 

Sincerely,

Benson Lin  

Response Letter

Jane Doe, Customer Service

Novus Entertainment Inc.

112 E 3rd Ave #300, 

Vancouver, BC V5T 1C8

July 18th, 2022

Benson Lin

123 100 Street

Surrey, BC XXX 123

(604)123-4567

Dear Mr. Lin, 

I am Jane from the Novus Customer Service Department and I would like to offer our sincere apology about your experience with the new Internet router. At Novus Entertainment Inc., we strive to provide excellent customer care and I am pleased to hear that Jessica was able to restore your service for a short amount of time. However, one of our goals is to provide fast and reliable Internet service and I am sorry that you have not been receiving service.   

I understand how critical a stable Internet connection is to all of our customers. I have reviewed our internal notifications about service outages in your area but I could not find any. However, there are reports of other customers receiving faulty routers. I believe that you may have received one of these faulty routers which has caused the Internet outage. 

I can schedule a technician to deliver a new router to your address noted above immediately. Also, I can leave a note for the technician to validate the router before leaving. There is usually a service fee of $45.00 for the validation but I will be waiving the service fee. Thank you for being a loyal Novus customer and please let me know your availability for the router drop off time.

Sincerely,

Jane Doe

Novus Entertainment Inc. Customer Service