Welcome

This blog is intended to encapsulate my learning and growth as an educator. Snapshots of what I have learned from various resources and experiential reflections are amalgamated into my philosophies and accentuated through my experiences. By synthesizing my learning on an ongoing basis, I plan to continually develop and enhance my practice as a professional. This blog aims to paint a dynamic picture of my overall teaching philosophies, current credentials and awards, dedication to professional development, use of research to inspire practice, and goals as an evolving practitioner.

I hope this blog will adequately highlight my strengths and emphasize my desire to continually improve by demonstrating my achievements, effort, and progress over time. I have made a valiant effort to make connections between theory and practice, and have taken the opportunity to reflect extensively through self-inquiry.

I encourage any other educators to comment and share on the blog posts, and any prospective employers to peruse through the artifacts of my learning and contact me with any questions.