Revised Complaint and Reponse

June 12, 2022

Customer Support

Teaja Organics.

22071 Fraserwood Way

Richmond, BC V6W 1J5

Attention: Mr. Raj Teja

Dear Mr. Teja,

Your company has a great reputation as a high-quality and delicious organic tea distributor. I decided to use your company’s services to order custom tea for an event, and my experience was shockingly disappointing.

Before the event, I met with your tea master “Greg” on May 26 to review what I was hoping for and to decide on a flavour and packaging combination that would be suitable for the event. He guided me through my choices and we decided on “Good Morning” tea, and white, minimalistic packaging. I placed the order right away, and we decided to set up a pick-up time.

On June 1, as per our agreement, I arrived at your warehouse to pick up my order and was given a large bag of loose-leaf tea and a box of the empty bags that the tea was supposed to be packaged in. I had been under the impression that the tea would have come prepackaged, and after calling Greg, was told quite rudely that I would be charged the full amount again if I needed this done.

This situation caused the event to be without this custom tea, as I had not foreseen this extra time needed to package all of the tea. My disappointment is that I was not informed that this would be the case.

I am requesting that this matter is resolved and I can receive a refund for the tea within the next month.

Yours truly,

Brianna Diogo

Coordinator, A Day to Remember Events

Enclosed: Bill of custom tea

Teaja Organic. 22071 Fraserwood Way, Richmond, BC V6W1J5

June 16, 2022

Ms. Brianna Diogo

A Day to Remember Events.

3085 Main Street

Vancouver, BC V5T 3G6

Dear Ms. Diogo:

Thank you for choosing us as your tea supplier for your event. Teaja Organic strives to provide excellent tea and customer satisfaction and we appreciate your patience and feedback.

We understand that there was a miscommunication in the way that the tea would be delivered, however, we did not state that the tea would have been packaged upon pickup.

If you would like to return the tea, we can provide a refund within the month. We value your business and look forward to another opportunity to serve you.

Yours truly,

Raj Teja

Manager