What’s New?

With the release of the new iphone 5s several weeks ago, it came to my attention after coming across this article: http://www.forbes.com/sites/ewanspence/2013/11/17/the-iphone-5s-review-probably-the-best-all-round-smartphone-to-date/

Funny thing is after reading the article, I could not find one point from the author that I could agree with.  To me, iPhone has essentially been the same since the iPhone 4.  With each new model that they come up with, only the most minor changes are made.  The general shape of the phone looks the same and the operating system interface has always looked similar.  Each year, more and more consumers are sucked in by their deceptive way of advertising.  Apple always exaggerates it’s new features and millions of consumers have always fell for it. Not too long ago, Apple introduced a feature called Siri, which caused a lot of excitement.  The fact that you could command your phone to take certain actions surprised many people.  What they didn’t realize was this was ultimately a rather useless feature because it is much faster to operate the phone yourself then to command Siri to operate it. Unfortunately, most people did not realize this until they purchased the phone.  So what will the iPhone 6 bring to the table and will Apple finally revolutionize the new model?