Home

Welcome to my Web Folio! I have created this portfolio to highlight my marketable skills and demonstrate my passion for the field of tech as an aspiring Full Stack Developer.  Through academic and professional ventures, I have developed key skills in areas such as technical writing, professional communication, team collaboration, and web page design to support my pursuit in this field.  My Web Folio is designed to highlight my skills and qualifications for the Full Stack Developer role while demonstrating my technical writing ability through assignments completed during my time with English 301 (ENGL 301), an intensive writing course with the University of British Columbia.

There are seven tabs in my Web Folio: Home, About Me, Blog, Resume, Application Package, Best Work and Projects:

• The Home tab serves as an introduction and outlines the purpose of this Web Folio
  • The About Me tab provides brief background information about myself, my experiences, and my aspirations
  • The Blog tab contains my thoughts and work such as reflections on past assignments
  • The Resume tab displays my current resume with the option to download as a file
  • The Application Package tab contains my application package for a specified job, please head over to the Application Package page for more details
  • The Best Work tab contains examples of my best work during my time in ENGL 301
  • The Projects tab showcase the previous projects I have worked on

Thank you for taking the time to browse through my Web Folio, please feel feel to contact me by clicking on the connect button above the tabs, represented by this icon:   

Sincerely,

Brian Wong