Home

Welcome to Byung-Sun’s Web Folio!

Hello everyone, welcome to my Web Folio!

The purpose of this website is to highlight my qualifications and achievements in my professional field, Computer Science, as well as showcase a collection of written works completed through ENGL 301: Technical Communication.

You are currently on the main page of the site. Besides this main page, this site consists of the following six pages:

1. About Me: I have provided a short biography about my cultural and educational background, work experience, and future career plan.
  2. ENGL 301: I have provided a description of the technical writing course, ENGL 301, taught by Professor Erika at UBC.
  3. Reflection Blog: I have included my reflections on three units of ENGL 301 as well as the process of creating this web folio. Additionally, this page also contains a final self-assessment reflection.
  4. Online Resume: I have included an online version of my resume on this page so that potential employers can quickly review my academic and professional background.
  5. Application Package: I have attached my full application package which is composed of a cover letter, a resume, and three letters requesting a reference.
  6. Best Work: I have included a collection of my best written works completed during UBC’s technical writing course, ENGL 301.

In addition to the resources available in this web folio, please also check out my LinkedIn and GitHub pages to learn more about my professional background:

LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/byungsun/

GitHub: github.com/bpark04