Application Package

This page presents the application package for the Embedded Software Developer position at Fortinet. The application package is composed of the application instructions, the cover letter, the resume, and three letters requesting references.

Job Posting

The attached pdf file includes the actual job application instructions, accompanied by MLA documentation showing the source of the posting.

Link to a pdf version: 301 Byung-Sun Park Job Posting

Link to the actual job posting (application deadline: April 20, 2023): https://ubc-csm.symplicity.com/students/app/jobs/detail/44e45cb524a0155db942e57e1cbacf8c

Cover Letter

This is a one-page cover letter addressed to the hiring manager at Fortinet. The cover letter highlights my expression of interest and qualifications for the position.

Link to a pdf version: 301 Byung-Sun Park Cover Letter

Resume

This is a one-page resume that includes my career objectives, technical skills, educational background, work history, and technical projects.

Link to a pdf version: 301 Byung-Sun Park Resume

Letters Requesting Reference

The attached pdf files are three letters requesting references. The letters are addressed to my former supervisors from my previous workplaces as well as the current professor of the UBC course in which I am working as a teaching assistant.

Link to a pdf version:

301 Byung-Sun Park Letter Requesting Reference #1

301 Byung-Sun Park Letter Requesting Reference #2

301 Byung-Sun Park Letter Requesting Reference #3

Application Package (All-in-One)

Link to a pdf version: 301 Byung-Sun Park Application Package