It is Growing: The 93” Plush Bear

Costco Wholesale runs a different business model and successfully differentiates itself from its competitors. I was surprised that although Costco carries a large number of products, it never advertised. Well, not until the existence of this product: the 93” plush bear, which will be available in Early November. The contrast between the gigantic bear and the little girl in the video is inresistably adorable.

However, I am more curious to see what the sales of the bear would be at the end of November after months of marketing. Although $180 is reasonable for this size, I do see why customers would step away from this adorable plush bear.

The size may have attracted a lot of attention but it may also cause customers to reconsider their purchase since Costco also offers the plus bears in smaller sizes. The truth is, a 93” plush bear is a pain to carry around and a headache for parents when it comes around to cleaning and washing time.

There is a lot more to consider when purchasing an item than just the appearance because marketing is the expert of packaging. I would agree that this plush bear belongs in the Children’s s Hospital where it can bring happiness to sick and unhappy children.

This may look cool in the picture, but trust me, it is not in real life.