Task 12: Speculative Futures

Here we are- the final task for ETEC540. What an interesting journey it’s been. I’m quite sad that this will be the final weekly task but I hope you will enjoy my final contribution. For my speculative futures narratives, I created a Visual story/ game in Twine called The Interview.

There will be at least one character (maybe two depending on how you look at it) that we are all familiar with and that I don’t think needs much of a bio although we do get glimpses into how their life has changed over time. I don’t want to give too much away! The other characters are purely fictional but represent students like us that participated in this course, we get to catch up with them much later in life. To access the story/ game please click on The Interview.

One Comment

1. Carla – this is a crazy story! And yet almost believable (although I think Andre’s approach is frightening!!).

I love that we both chose Twine for this final task – I thought it was a great way to showcase multiple narratives. Stay tuned for my final linking assignment between my Twine and yours!

Great work.

Meg.