What went right/wrong

I’m so happy to see my equity balance eventually went up in recent weeks. Things seem to be better and better and I begin to know how to manage my trading activity. That makes me feel happier even I didn’t get a big profit.

And I realized I didn’t show the date of contract in my previous blogs, I think that’s not a good method to discuss because at the same time, the contract delivery at next year and at two years later would be different.

The “right” part – short on corn and soybean

I made a prediction last week said that the price of corn and soybean would go down because of the big profit in two weeks ago. And the case for corn shows right in this week – profitable in short contract of corn for Dec. 2012 and 2013.

I hedged on the corn – though the price of corn on Dec would down and price in next year would go up, and the market price different between them would narrow. But the long contract shows loss yesterday because of fluctuation of price. That’s the same as my prediction.

The ” wrong” part — short on wheat

Wheat price showed downward in the past week so I lost profit at this part. But in total, I gained the positive profit in the past week.

4 thoughts on “What went right/wrong

• I’m so happy with the trade game now but time flies and then the final comes….TAT
      Last week I made some profit and happy to see my progress, that’s what make me so excited for trade game now. I figured out how to deal with it but seems to be too late..